It's Finally Here!!!!
We now have 20 different "Podiatric Educational Videos" for your viewing pleasure!
At the left of this page, click on "Educational Videos" which will bring you to a page of 20 different topics about your feet. Please feel free to view as many as you would like.In addition to our new video collection, our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. For your personal use, we have an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. You can browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics that interest you. Finally, for a more comprehensive search of topics, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.