Michael K. Block, DPM
Monica Cooney, DPM
Dr. Monica Cooney joined Dr. Michael Block's ever growing practice in July 2017. Dr. Cooney completed her podiatric residency at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus in Virginia, where she worked in a Level 1 Trauma Center. Her comprehensive training has included all aspects of podiatric medicine. She is trained in ankle arthroscopy, adult and pediatric reconstructive surgery, elective forefoot and rearfoot surgery, and Charcot reconstruction. Dr. Cooney is originally from Wilmington, Delaware. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She then received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. She is very eager to treat all of your podiatric needs.
- Medical Degree – Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- B.S. Biology – St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA
- Forefoot & Rearfoot Reconstructive Residency – Inova Fairfax Medical Campus, Falls Church, VA
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Board Qualified American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Her professional affiliations include the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Jenny Block - Office Manager
Teri Pulaski - Billing
With over 25 years of billing exeriperece and 32 years in Podiatric medicine, Teri is ready to answer and address all of your billing needs.